Join now

Study on Highly-skilled migrants in Vaud (Lausanne)

Views

Dear Lausanne Community,

As part of a PhD in sociology at the University of Neuchâtel I am studying the experiences of highly-skilled migrants and expats with their families in the Canton of Vaud.
My work focuses on mobile professionals, their career and their family-life. How are you coordinating your career and your family-life? What are the main challenges you are facing?

For that, I plan to do interviews with highly-skilled migrants who have settled in the Canton of Vaud with their family. The interviews should not last more than one hour and deal with your biography, your professional career and your family-life.

Your participation would be very valuable to improve our knowledge on this specific topic. This study should provide more adequate answers to the challenges you are encountering when settling in the Canton of Vaud.

I am a PhD Candidate under the direction of the Professor Gianni D'Amato at the Swiss Forum for Migration and Population Studies, a research institute at the University of Neuchâtel.

If you would like to participate to this study, feel free to contact me on InterNations or at Protected content .
Also, do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Lausanne Forum

Our Global Partners