Join now

Women's Empowerment Through Dance (Lausanne)

Inspired by an incredibly empowering experience in Cuba earlier this year, I am organizing a one week trip to La Habana & Varadero to start Protected content the woman you want to be. Actually, I really think this trip should be NOT ONLY FOR WOMEN but for everyone who looks forward to exploring its FEMININITY and bring it out in a positive way that will influence every other aspect of your lives.

Why Cuba?
Cuba is known for its authenticity and sensuality! Cubans are not yet influenced by advertising and beauty standards... They are proud of who they are and dare to express it through their bodies. Take this once in a lifetime experience to dare to be yourself and express all your femininity by immersing in the culture for the 1st week of the year! What could be a better way to start it? Make it your New Year's Resolution already!

The proposed program is as follows:

Day 1 (Sunday) - Arrival in Havana, stay in a "casa particular"

Day 2 (Monday Protected content guided walking tour through the old city with a local guide in the morning.

As somebody who moved there years ago, photographer Kevin Slack says: "Havana is other-worldly: the architecture, the ruins, the feeling of far-stretching time, the presence of ghosts and history everywhere — it really ought to be impossible, but there it is. Like a castle in the clouds. I love the joy of life I see everywhere. In Cuba, there is theater everywhere. There are people everywhere. There is joy and beauty everywhere. And at least as far as I can see, they know how to live, they know how to love, they dance and drink and smoke and celebrate life."

In the late afternoon, we'll go out with cuban teachers (each one will have one for him or her to dance in couples).

Day 3 (Tuesday) - Travel to Varadero. Stay in a hotel with swimming pool.

Day 4 (Wednesday) - Enjoy the beach. Stay in a hotel. "Relájate" (Relax) :)

Day 5 (Thursday) - Back to Havana. Night out with cuban salsa teachers to a different place than on Monday.

Day 6 (Friday) - Larger touristic tour with bus. And night out with cubans to a different place than Monday and Thursday.

Day 7 (Saturday) - Travel back home.

The price is CHF 1.150 all included except the flight, lunch&dinner and other personal expenses (taxis, drinks, etc.)
* Private Salsa classes during the day can be organised at an extra cost.

Your place will be confirmed once you make the payment to the following account:

IBAN CH Protected content Protected content
BIC BCVLCH2LXXX

Book your flight ASAP for the dates of your convenience (you could arrive before the 1st January and leave after the 7th if you wish. I'll be happy to help you with the logistics of prolonging your stay).

Please send me a private message if you have any questions and if you wish to join our group to start the year the best possible way!

Lausanne Forum

Our Global Partners