Join now

Leeds - 1 Double Bedroom available end June

Hi there

My flatmate will be moving to Manchester at the end of June, so I’m currently looking for a new flatmate to share a lovely 2 bed flat in the Brewery Wharf complex. The location is really nice and just a 15 min walk to the train station and less than 10min to the city centre.

The flat is very spacious, comes with 2 bathrooms (so you will have your own bathroom), a large living room and a modern kitchen with full cooking amenities. We like to keep the flat clean and tidy, so someone on that wave length would be great!

The rent is £675 per month, and including all expenses we pay on average £450 per month each. The contract is through an agency, so a new contract will have to be signed, probably for 6 months.

I am 28 years old, friendly, with international exposure - being Romanian and having spent 2 years in Paris during my studies. I have been living in Leeds and in this flat for the past 2 years and working in Marketing. I love to travel, so I try to squeeze in visits to many interesting places during the weekends.

Let me know if you are interested (email oana. Protected content and I can send you some pictures of the room/flat and we can arrange a viewing and have a chat over a cup of coffee/tea.

Looking forward to hearing from you.