Join now

JANUARY EVENT AT CAFE WALDI (Leipzig)

Dear all, As you know, we are in a bit of a transition after losing Nicole as ambassador at the end of last year.

I'm happy to be able to tell you that, in spite of this, there will still be an event in January.

Please join me in starting off the Protected content year this coming Saturday, the 26th, from 8 p.m. at Cafe Waldi (Petersteinweg 10).

Go in and up the stairs around to the right. We have tables reserved right through at the back. The manager is wonderful and has put an English-speaking waitress on duty that night for us. From 10:30, they have a DJ and bar service.

Since it is not yet possible to post this as an official event, it would be great if you can put whether you're coming on your profile "update" (then others can see it) or just drop me a line.

We may or may not be able to announce an official new ambassador by next Saturday, but it will at least be a chance to come out and beat the cold, welcome the many newcomers who have joined since last year, and shake your booty if you are so disposed.

Leipzig Forum

Our Global Partners