Join now

room in adult shared apartment, Connewitz from 1.8 (Leipzig)

Hello everyone,

I'm leaving Connewitz and offering my room in a rare 'adult-shared-flat' (for ages 25 and up) - My flatmate Protected content working in the university of Weimar, and is looking for a like-minded, young professional to move in. He's an English speaking German, but gladly encourages German practice :) he's also responsible, fair and clean, and helpful with bureaucratic issues. Very good for integration into our nice city.

Here's a detailed description of the room and apartment:

A 12 sqm room in a high ground floor apartment, facing a beautiful shared garden, is available from 1.8. Protected content 310 euros warm Protected content electricity and high speed internet.

the apartment includes a large living room, a fully equipped spacious kitchen and bathroom with a bath tub and a washing machine. both kitchen and bathroom have windows facing the garden, and the kitchen has also a large west-facing balcony with stairs to the garden.

It is located on Wiedebach Platz in Connewitz, with view of the little park from the living room and quiet surroundings, while only 3 minutes walk from Connewitz Kruez (main transportation point).
This gives wonderful access to tram and busses, two supermarkets nearby, 15 minutes cycling to the city center and short walking distance from the clubs Ilses Erika (just across the road), Cone Island, UT Connewitz and Zoro. 20 minutes south by bike is the Cospudener lake.

Connewitz being the leftist cultural center it is, a bio grocery shop is nearby and also several vegan eateries (and the famous doggie daycare center!).

This apartment is a real gem! come and see for yourself.