Join now

IB preparation and university preparation for High (Leuven)

I specialize in the IB subjects of HL mathematics and HL physics. Additionally, I specialize in ACT reasoning/SAT subject preparation having experience tutoring other students in the past and myself having high scores on these tests. As an added bonus, I have extensive experience in essay writing for classes like English, but more importantly as application essays for upcoming undergraduate students. I have been through the United States/United Kingdom application processes and can advise/guide students still uncertain about their choices, while at the same time providing reliable feedback in crafting powerful application essays.
In my classes I aim to assist the high-school student in succeeding in his chosen subjects within the international baccalaureate program whilst assisting the student in his or her advance towards higher education.
Extra information
Having own laptop would be beneficial, but not necessary.
At student's location: Around Kortenberg, Belgium

General info
Skills:

Sat prep, Essay writing, Math
Children Protected content old)
Teenagers Protected content old)
Adults Protected content old)
Seniors Protected content old)
Student level:

Beginner
Intermediate
Advanced
Duration:

60 minutes
The class is taught in:
English
About Me
My name is David and I am an engineering student at KU Leuven. I enjoy reading, programming and above all, learning new things. I believe that we have an innate responsibility as humans to seek out the mysteries of the world and explore them.
In addition to this, I enjoy teaching younger students about things I know, as it often results in them injecting new perspectives into old knowledge.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't know it well enough"
Education
I am currently an Engineering student at KU Leuven. Graduated from American International School of Vilnius. I grew up in the United States and graduated high-school in Lithuania.
Experience / Qualifications
ACT 33
SAT Physics 780
SAT Math level Protected content
Have assisted many students in the past with application essays and IB work. Students I have worked with in the past have entered ivy-league universities.

Leuven Forum

Our Global Partners