Join now

Opportunity to win a US $50 Amazon gift card (Lhasa)

Hello Everyone.

The results of this study, will also help me with my doctoral research. Feel free to share on any social media platform.

Calling all in China to participate in a major study on food and beverage travel. By helping out, you could win one of 10 Amazon gift cards valued at US$50 each.

An annual Food Travel Monitor (research report) is being created to establish a bellwether of knowledge in the food and beverage tourism industry. This year, we are assessing 10 countries, one of which is China. The survey is organized by the nonprofit/NGO World Food Travel Association. The organization was founded in Protected content today the world's largest resource for the food and beverage tourism industry, the fastest growing sector of the travel industry.

Completing the survey takes about 15 minutes and can be 100% confidential if you choose not to enter the draw.

PARTICIPATE HERE:
Protected content

Questions? Please visit Protected content

THANK YOU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
If you prefer Chinese [I hope the translation is good].
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content

所有中国游客(来自中国)

关注我们寻求来自中国的游客参加关于食品和饮料旅游的重要研究。通过帮助,你可能会赢得10亚马逊礼品卡之一了价值每$50元。

我们以建立食品和饮料旅游行业的一致意识创造的年度食品旅途研究。今年,我们将研究的10个国家,包括中国。这项调查是由非营利性行业协会,评为世界美食旅游协会主办。它始建于2003年。今天,我们是世界上最大的对我们的行业资源。我们的行业是旅游业增长最快的部门。

完成调查大约需要15分钟。如果您选择不进入绘图它可以是100%保密。

参加在这里:
Protected content

有问题? 请拜访 Protected content

谢谢

Lhasa Forum

Our Global Partners