Join now

Tele-education (Libreville)

KIND ATTENTION TO LIBREVILLE FORUM MEMBERS

It is intimated that India, in a joint initiative with the African Union, has launched Pan-African e-network project, which will support tele-education, telemedicine, e-commerce, e-governance, and infotainment, resource-mapping and meteorological services. The aim of this project is to provide adequate educational facilities and affordable healthcare to the people of Africa continent.

This project provides seamless and integrated satellite, fibre optics and wireless network, to be provided by India, will connect 53 learning centers, 53 Remote Hospitals, 5 Regional Universities, and 5 Regional Hospitals spread all over Africa. From India 7 leading Universities and 12 Super Specialty Hospitals will provide the expert domain services through Tele-education and Tele-medicine respectively.

In connection with tele-education, a conference was organized by Panafrican e-network project Libreville at University Omar Bongo on 11 June 10. (for more detail please refer l’union newspaper dated 23 Jun Protected content the above said conference I got invitation from Project Engineer PAP Mr. Arjunan and attended the conference. Later on when I discussed with him about the progress he said nil turnout from University Omar Bongo students. Poor publicity is one of the reasons for the nil turnout.

I request the members of this forum to give wide publicity about this project to the students staying in and around of your area.

To know more about this project please visit Protected content
To know more about tele-education please contact University Omar Bongo/Mr Anthon Protected content .

Kind Regards,
K. Babu

Libreville Forum

Our Global Partners