Join now

Paid participation in a research study (Lille)

Views

Hello!

I am looking for a native English speaker to help with a research study on conversational interactions among speakers of French. I am an American PhD student currently teaching in the south of France but staying in Lille for the month of June, and this study is being carried out as part of my dissertation research.

You would need to be a highly proficient speaker of French (around C2 level), between the ages of Protected content , available during the month of June for about 10 hours. Your participation would involve informal audio-recorded conversations with other speakers of French, taking place in a private setting at Université de Lille 3 or in a private area of a downtown café. You would be offered 10 euros per conversation, up to a maximum of 12 conversations.

The following dates have been tentatively planned, though exact dates and times will depend on the availability of participants:
June 7th (evening only)
June 8th (evening only)
June 16th
June 17th (morning only)
June 23rd
June 24th

If you are interested and/or would like more information, please contact me at blackma[at]indiana[dot]edu, and I would be glad to provide you with more details.

Kind regards,

Amber Panwitz & Mark Black
Department of French and Italian, Indiana University Bloomington
Département d'anglais, Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour
blackma[at]indiana[dot]edu
Protected content

Lille Forum