Our firm, iDriveYourCar LLC, is seeking an Operations Associate. As our firm continues to grow, we are seeking to add qualified individuals to assist in providing the highest level of customer service for our clients. We are looking for someone with excellent attention to detail, great customer service skills, and a willingness to grow with an expanding company.
We expect each member of the team to be able to work independently, with the management team, and with our network of personal chauffeurs. We are a team, and our success is based on communication, efficiency, and precise execution of our service from each member.
Qualities we are looking for:
• Must be fluent in English (English-as-a-first language preferred)
• Sincere Customer Service skills
• Critical Thinking & Problem Solving ability
• IT, Computer, and Phone Systems proficiency
• Answer inbound calls and respond to quote requests and emails
• Managing and leading our team of drivers including dispatching
• Manage and improve computer & phone software/systems
• Explore new procedures and techniques which can enhance our clients’ experience with us
We will provide paid training.
The position is a work from home
Qualified candidates will have the opportunity to advance within the company as we continue to expand.
Please send your resume and best phone number to reach you at (including country code) to: Protected content . We look forward to hearing from you