Join now

70m² apartment La Molina at USD$30 per night (Lima)

Situated in the safe, and sunny area of La Molina, this newly built apartment is close to shops, supermarkets, restaurants, parks, universities (San Ignacio de Loyola, Universidad Nacional Agraria, Universidad de Lima), ancient ruins (Huaca Melgarejo), and public transportation. Garage exclusively for the apartment is available at an extra fee.

USD $30 per night
USD $850 per month

Link for pictures
Protected content

The huge shopping center Jockey Plaza is only a 15min taxi drive away and offers numerous shops, great restaurants and cinemas.
Besides, La Molina is close to the tourist attractions in Pachacamac (45min) and the beaches in Lima's south (45min).
This apartment is perfect for business people who are looking for some comfort, tourists who prefer the safety and the incredibly sunny climate of La Molina to the loud and often cloudy city center and for students of one of the La Molina universities.

The apartment will be entirely yours throughout your stay and includes:

-a big Master bedroom with a double bed, a small sleeping couch and a wardrobe
-a smaller bedroom with a single bed and a wardrobe
-a bathroom with a shower (hot water) and WC
-a fully equipped, new kitchen (refrigerator, gas stove, oven, microwave, dishes, cutlery, cups, glasses, pots and pans, towels)
-a living room with an eating area (table and chairs) and a relaxing area (sofa and TV)

I live nearby and will explain you everything there is to know upon your arrival. Of course, I will also be available for all your requests via phone. Please don’t hesitate to contact me; it is my goal to make your stay as pleasant as possible! :)
I am the owner of a Social Enterprise and the housing services are part of our business offer. We use the revenues to finance social projects in the area, mainly in schools and orphanages.
My Social Enterprise also offer taxi services, so if you wish you can book our safe taxi for your transfer to/from the airport as well as for other transfers throughout your stay. Alternatively, we can help you master Lima’s bus chaos (buses are generally cheaper but slower than taxis).
Besides the usual housing services (kitchen, WLAN, towels, cleaning,…) that are included in the price, you may also book our breakfast and/or laundry services as well as Social Tourism activities such as horse riding, city tours, visits to typical Peruvian villages, orphanages, tours to historic and cultural sites,… an opportunity to experience the real Peru, while also visiting the important tourist attractions.

The next bus stop is right on the street, around 50m from the house. Numerous busses can take you everywhere - but careful, Lima's bus system is chaotic. Better ask me which bus can take you where.
Alternatively, I can help you order a safe taxi.
There is also a public parking space outside the building.

Lima Forum