Join now

Cozy-cool room for rent in Miraflores! (Lima)

Hi there!

My sister and I are renting a room in our apartment in Miraflores (in between Óvalo Gutierrez and Pardo), close to supermarkets (Plaza Vea, Vivanda and Wong), coffee places such as La Crocante, Raw Cafe..Chifas, sushi places (Edo,for instance); cinemas (5 blocks to cine Alcázar and 10 to El Pacífico and Centro Cultural PUCP!) and 5 minutes walking to El Malecón. It is a great location to be close to the beauty of Miraflores 'heart-center' and to find peaceful time too! I also have many movies and some cool books you can borrow if you like to read and I love coffee and tea, so you are welcome to have one cup of coffee when you want :)

The room has a closet and private bathroom (hot water), the rent includes wi-fi (cable is also available) and our roommate can use all of our appliances and laundry machine.

We both work for a NGO that works to promote Responsible Human Development in High-Andean communities in Cusco. We travel once a month to the projects site.

We love to live in a safe and peaceful environment, if you feel you can happily live with us, send us a message or contact me via email: Protected content If you want I can send you pictures and if you are in Lima, I can show you the room before.

M.

Lima Forum