Join now

Cozy room in Pueblo Libre, clean, safe, new apt (Lima)

A nice room in a new apartment, all services included, is a nice neighborhood close San Isidro, PUCP, Pacific University, UPC, Historic downtown. This is a quiet neighborhood but one block to many facilities, banks, market, buses to any place in Lima etc.

Is a beautiful place in a 7th floor with a nice view of Lima, it's decorated with peruvian traditional art craft and contemporary photography.

Please check recent photos and contact here: Protected content

I am a professional photographer, owner of Nuna Photo Gallery as well, I prepared my place to help you enjoy your staying in Lima, a city that has many great places to visit.

The traditional and residential neighborhood of Pueblo Libre is a nice historical area, close you can find good restaurants, museums, old bars, cafes, the district is safe and we are located in a modern and quiet area.

The apartment is fully equipped to make you feel comfortable, we have internet Wifi, phone, 32" LED TV, a stereo, dvd/blue-ray player, a turntable, records and cds of peruvian music, movies, books about Peru, guides, literature and of course peruvian photography.

The kitchen is fully applianced, we have hot water from a central heater not the unsafe electric shower, the payment includes weekly cleaning (NO additional payments once you arrive)

You'll have near: groceries, supermarket, banks, ATMs, gym and laundry one block from here, (you can see some facilities in the map/guide section) also is easy to find public transportation.

The building has doormen inside service 24/7.

I am happy to show you the surroundings and give you tips and suggestions to have a great staying in Lima.

From here It's just 15min to San Isidro, Miraflores, Downtown, and its attractions, 5m from Catholic University, UPC (San Isidro site), Pacifico University, 10 min. walking to Museo Larco (the best collection of Peruvian prehispanic art pieces), 4 blocks from National Museum of Archeology and History.

Monthly Price US$295

Optional we offer:
* Photography classes
* Transportation from the airport (US$15)
* City tour
* Gastronomic tour
* Travel Portraits, a wonderful way to tell the story of your trip, a professional photographer will go out with you and your family or friends shooting the best moments and places of your visit, the session lasts from 2h. up the time you need.

*I have two rooms for a single person each, shared bathroom, I have maximum two visitors at a time.