Join now

first official post for the kids!! (Lima)

Hello InterNations forum,

This will be my first official post in this forum & I believe it will be for a great cause...& hopefully an even greater end result.

I am writing to first commend you on an excellent site you have for those who have a traveler's heart. I would kindly ask you to consider a plea for donations for my volunteering efforts in Peru. I will send along some photos of our project over the coming week as I am just a week into the task of marketing and sourcing items for a poor school here in Trujillo, Peru. There are 2 schools that we are involved with and the founder; David Mercedes, has a vision to include many more in the Northern provinces of Peru. This is an area where, let's face it many of us have envisioned existed but few try to or can help in any way that may really benefit the kids. Learn more about us here: Protected content , Protected content

I'm positive that over the years you as well as I have gotten more than our share of pleas for donations. And without the caring givers our project would still be without colors and books to teach. However, we have undergone a transition from a place to just volunteer to now a invigorated sense of urgency to really go full steam ahead & optimistically reach out to these impoverished areas of Peru.

Thus, we have a goal in mind to have not just materials and supplies in each class but to have an actual classroom to teach out of in each school. That takes money $. So if you or anyone within your sphere of influence would or could find themselves in a place to either give of time, resources, or $.....we assure that these investments will be utilized to the hilt to give to and only to the kids. See our sites and photos & contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss logistics and other questions that you may have.

INFORMATION:
Protected content

Interested in volunteering? Contact: Protected content

Interested in Spanish classes?

Address:
Calle Paraguay Protected content
Urbanización El Recreo
Trujillo – Perú

Phone:
Protected content

Facebook- Protected content

Twitter - Protected content