Join now

Free Evaluation/Treatment Physio-Ostheopaty (Lima)

In Jesús María, Lima, just for the month of September Protected content , we have a special offer of one free Consultation and evaluation per person for Physiotherapy/Osteopathy/Chiropractic

Please read to the end of this message to learn how you can get a free treatment on top of this unique offer!

Dr. Gálvez’s Center for Alternative Medicine has recently inaugurated its department of “Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation”.
Out treatments include:
Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic
We offer some of the following indolent therapies and dispose of the following appliances:
Laser, Ultrasound, Electrotherapy, Combination Therapy, Kinesiotape, Bosu, Medicine Ball, Vibrator, Cryotherapy, Cyriax, Vogler, Acupressure, Digitopuncture, Quiromassage, etc.

We have a Rehabilitation Dr PHD and staff who speak English and traslation for our clients on site.
Seize our special September offer and come to our office for free consultation and examination per person!

Call to schedule an appoitment to the following numbers::
Protected content . Protected content , Protected content
Av. Cuba 214, Jesús María, Lima

*We have corporate packages and special discounts for sport clubs.

For more information on treatments for “Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation”, please see flyers on this Facebook page:
Protected content

Dr. Gálvez Center for Alternative Medicine link:
Protected content
web site:
Protected content

If you send me a message or email telling me how you are making this world a better place, I would give you a free treatment on top of this offer!
*Maximun one free treatment per person, per family. This Offer ends September 30th, Protected content 7 pm.
Protected content