Global Media is hiring Spanish speakers! (Lima)
Global Media ( Protected content ) is a media company searching for individuals to assist in international sales projects. The job is sales-centric with additional interviewing and writing responsibilities. We offer a competitive compensation package.
1) Fluent Spanish and English speakers in their early-twenties to early-thirties.
2) Completion of university-level classes in business, economics, marketing OR communications preferred (completion of degree in these doctrines is NOT compulsory).
3) Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Cloud Computing (Google Drive, Dropbox).
4) Although sales experience is preferred, it is not mandatory.
What is more important is an outgoing personality, independence, ability to think strategically and under pressure, and capacity to learn quickly.
5) Willingness to accept overseas assignments three times a year for 3 months at a time.
6) Available to start in August Protected content .
If interested, email your CV to Protected content .
Interviews will be arranged on a first-come, first-served basis.