Join now

Leave France for Peru with a child of 3 years old (Lima)

Views

Hi Everybody,

I'm new in internation, my name is Elodie and I live in France.
In June I will realize the dream of my life, settle in Cusco.

I'm writing this post today because I have a practical question.
I'm franco-peruvian and my daughter too. I'm leaving France with her but her father is staying in France.
So the question is : Do we have to enter in Peru with our Frenche passeport or with the peruvian one.
I'm asking that because recently someone explain to me that if one day I'm thinking in coming back to France I will have problem to leave Peru with my daughter if she is known as peruvian?
And if we enter to Peru as French at best they will give us an authorization to stay 6 month...

Thank you in advance for any advice you could give me.

Warmly

Elodie
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
Hola todo el mundo

Acabo de inscribirme en internation, me llamo Elodie y vivo en Francia.
En junio voy a realizar el sueno de mi vida : irme a vivir en el Cusco.

Escribo este post hoy porque tengo una pregunta practica.
Soy franco-peruana y mi hija tambien. Me voy de Francia con ella pero el papa se queda.
La pregunta es : tenemos que entrar en Peru con nuestros pasaportes peruanos o con nuestros pasaportes franceses.
Les pregunto esto porque hace unos dias alguien me dijo que si algun dia pienso regresar a Francie me podrian hacer problemas para regresar con mi hija si es considerada como peruana.
Y si entramos con nuestros pasaportes franceses a alo mejor nos dan una autorisacion de 6 meses.

Les agradezco con anticipacion toda informacion que me puedan brindar.

Calurosamente

Elodie

Lima Forum

Our Global Partners