Join now

Looking for interviewees for University research (Lima)

Hi all,

My name is Ana, I've been living a Lima for a while and I am currently carrying out a research on Intercultural Communication. Coming from Spain I was pretty amazed at first how sometimes it looked to me as if Peruvians and Spaniards were not sharing the same language, as I got into so many misunderstandings. That curiosity from my first year here led me to propose a research on Intercultural Communication in Business at the San Martin de Porres University, and, on behalf of the quality of the research, I am looking for real cases and experiences :)

I am looking for expats or Peruvians who work in an International environment or with foreigners as colleagues, partners, clients or suppliers, so you can share your view and experiences which will be reflected in this research as cases of study. My aim is to meet in person who ever is interested and available, it will no take longer than half an hour and your name and other personal details (not even the name of the place you work at) will not be shown.

I think it can be a nice opportunity to look to the expat experience from another point of view. Plus, I'm inviting to the coffee at the meeting :)

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Cheers,

Ana

Lima Forum

Our Global Partners