EnerTek is a leading provider of environmental mongering, and renewable energy consultancy services in Peru. Due to business expansion plans for Protected content , EnerTek is looking to employ a number of skilled, flexible, field work technicians. All applicants must have a base degree in an engineering field, and have some fieldwork experience.
Apply for this job if:
1. You want to be part of a vibrant interesting rewarding company.
2. You are willing to dedicate your time and effort to provide a highly professional service.
3. You are a problem solver, with an interest in learning new skills, and taking on extreme challenges.
4. You are willing and fit to work long hours, at high altitude, and under strenuous conditions for up to 10 days in a row.
5. You are willing and able to work comfortably in a formal office environment, as well as in the typical harsh conditions associated with field work.
6. You want to be part of a team known for getting projects done on time every time with superior quality.
Although this add is in English, 85% of the work will be conducted in Spanish. If you can read this listing, you have more than enough English skills to fulfill the position.
If you are up for this interesting rewarding challenge, please forward your CV and a brief cover letter to: Protected content
To find out more about EnerTek visit: Protected content