Join now

Room with sea view close to Plaza de Barranco (Lima)

Views

I'm renting out one bedroom, probably the nicest one, (13m2) in a super nice apartment in Barranco. It's a 204m2 duplex with 4 bedrooms, sizable and with very spacious common areas. It's very illuminated, with big windows facing both the internal patio and the seaside area. On the second floor of the apartment there's a little balcony with a view to the sea as well, which is just a block away.

We share the duplex with a total of 5 people, but since it's big it never feels crowded. Astor, a very handsome cat, also lives with us. There is a spacious bathroom shared only with one other person and there is an inbuilt closet in the room for clothes etc..

Bare rent is USD Protected content costs of mantenimiento, arbitrios, electricity + internet.

The neighborhood is very quiet and safe, plus the apartment complex is guarded 24/7. Barranco is known for it's artsy and cultural environment, with many cultural centers, galleries, museums and live music venues. It's also known for being the area with the best nightlife of Lima, with lots of clubs, bars, cafes and restaurants .

The apartment is located three blocks away from the heart of Barranco, the main square, parks, and the Puente de los Suspiros (Bridge of the Sighs), from where you can walk down to the sea.
If any of you is interested, please send me a message so I can send you pictures of the place and talk.

Brian

Lima Forum