Join now

Sublet of a spectacular 1brm/1bath flat in MFlrs (Lima)

Views

I am taking on a project out of the country for 3 months (with possible extension) starting 15 of JANUARY Protected content . I am looking to sublet my flat in Miraflores for this period. It is ideal for a single professional or a couple (without children or pets).

The flat is centrally located (see map at link below), 5 minute walk from the Malecon Cisneros in Miraflores, in a 24-hr secured building, with security camera especially designed for the floor on which the flat is located.

You will enjoy spectacular sunset views over Miraflores. The flat is bright, spacious and minimally furnished as it serves as my working and creative space, mini-yoga-studio and a display venue for visual anthropology elements from my work. It is therefore essential that you maintain this living space as it is, with the strategic design that went into creating it and ancient wisdom elements that it embodies.

For photos see:
Protected content

You would pay directly to the owner (lives in the same building). The price is Protected content per month and it includes electricity, water, wifi, and building maintenance fee (you will not pay anything else).

For viewing or additional details please contact me @ Protected content .

Lima Forum