Join now

What's On Lima - City Directory & Event Guide

Hello folks,

I want to introduce to you Protected content

It's an interactive city directory & event listings guide for Lima, that I have just produced. Its free to use, so you're welcome to have a look around, and help spread the word :)

As an expat, I am from London UK, and as a digital marketing consultant I thought something like this was missing for Lima. So I developed What's On Lima with the primary goal of making all the great events & places happening in this sprawling metropolis easier to find.

I have made it so that you can Suggest A Listing or Suggest An Event. So if you are running a business here in Lima, you are free to register your listing with the site. Doing so will get your business in front of 1,000s of visitors each month.

Even if you don't have a business but want to recommend your favourite museum, park, bar, cafe or whatever you are also free to do that.

I hope you use the site, as the more listings & events are suggested the better for everyone!

Any questions about What's On Lima feel free to contact me directly either through here on InterNations, or through the contact page on Protected content

Muchas gracias!!
Steve

Lima Forum

Our Global Partners