Join now
Log in Join


Hi everyone! I don't know if you could help me. I am a Canadian with actually a tourist visa. I found 2 jobs in Peru, and would like to prolong my stay, so I got the license to sign a working contract (Official Migraciones process). The Migraciones told me that with this I will be able to obtain my VISA de TRABAJO (working visa): just need to sign a contract with my employer. My problem is that both of my employers don't want to sign the contract with me if I don't have this VISA de TRABAJO. So, from where should I start ? To get a visa I need a job, and to get the job I need the visa, or else the employers say it is too complicated ! I think there is maybe something I don't understand... Does anybody know how it works ? Can anybody help me with that ? Many thanks !

Lima Forum