ForexTime Ltd (FXTM) is an international online forex broker headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus. FXTM is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and in accordance with Law Protected content is also a member of the Investor Compensation Fund (ICF). Cyprus is an EU regulated region and a major investment hub. Located at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and the Middle East, its geographical location is ideal for a forex broker. The company provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, business to business, institutional investors, portfolio management, introducers and in the near future, affiliates. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Mathematics/Law (preferably)
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin, both verbal and written
- Team spirit, excellent problem-solving abilities and willingness to study and develop
- Protected content experience in the Financial Services Sector (preferably forex industry) will be considered an advantage
Responsibilities & Duties:
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work as part of a growing team and increase their experience in FX Compliance.
- Responding to compliance enquiries
- Performing regular monitoring to ensure that standards are adhered
- Maintaining and reviewing policies and procedures
- Monitoring and reporting on employees’ adherence to client policies and procedures, including by carrying out periodic compliance audits
- Reviewing new regulations applicable to investment firms and identifying potential compliance risks
- Developing compliance training materials and performing ongoing compliance training to employees
- Examining, evaluating and responding promptly to client enquiries/grievances
- Assessing the effectiveness of our client’s compliance program and advising on measures to reduce compliance risk
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance.
To apply to this position please send your CV to Protected content , stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.