- Languages required: English fluency is a must, any additional language is an advantage.
- University degree or equivalent (Business, Finance, Economics or relevant field).
- Protected content work experience in a sales environment, specifically partnerships (Introducers/Affiliates) preferably in the financial sector.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent numerical/mathematical abilities.
- Excellent oral and presentational skills.
- Efficient knowledge of Excel and Power Point is a must.
- Very good organizational and administration skills.
- Ability to multi task and coordinate.
- Ability to work, interact and communicate with other team members and other departments, in addition to managing projects timely and efficiently.
- Knowledge of MetaTrader and CRM Sugar is an advantage.
- Able to learn new information quickly and adapt to a fast-paced demanding environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. The candidate should have previous work experience within a sales environment, specifically related to handling of partnerships (Affiliates / IBs). In addition, candidate should be a team player who works well under pressure and able to coordinate work between several departments / individuals simultaneously and successfully.
- Handling of all partners' incoming support queries efficiently and timely.
- Handling all various partnership payments efficiently and timely, with accurate checks and calculations.
- Responsible for payout groups technical setup and smooth coordination.
- Able to investigate several scenarios and channels before presenting a comprehensive summary of each case.
- Coordinate between several departments to ensure smooth partners onboarding and operation.
- Continuously research and analyze offerings industrywide and present recommendations for improvements and/or new ideas / promotions.
- Coordinate with relevant departments regarding promotional content and overall presentation of the partnership program.
- Responsible to generate and maintain adequate reports and presentations relating to partners timely, whenever requested by relevant management.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate partners' activities through several channels and provide timely update and recommendations.
- Coordinate with relevant departments regarding new offerings and ensure necessary approvals / checks are in place.
- Responsible to test any new products / systems to ensure proper setup prior to launch.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Protected content , stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.