Join now

Need help to buy a property in Cyprus? (Limassol)

Views

Hello to all,
every day i listen and a new story of cheating, not only from my friend and relative lawyer but also from single workers who are working for big dev...pers. No Title Deeds, over charging on papers for Permanent Residence / Passport or buying house without solar panel or year after the purchase the house has problems etc...

Well, about buying : There are big opportunities to buy houses, apartments, lands, projects, buildings not only for Permanent Residence or Passport.
You need to know the right people or just to ask a second opinion.

How about to built a house? How much do they charge for the plans or to built when they listen foreigners Investors? But again, you need to know the right people or just to ask a second opinion.

Please, do not think that, because i own construction company and i have properties for sale that, i am going to try to sell them to you. I dont have problem and if i will not sell them until Protected content , i am not developer and i dont have 50 houses for sale, just 2 and there are not at the area where you would like to buy them. (Kolossi village, west Limassol area).

So, i am here, you can contact me any time if you want for at least a second opinion.

Limassol Forum

Our Global Partners