Join now

Please help me get my kitten home... (Limassol)

I have just adopted an adorable Pissouri kitten and need to get her home to Connecticut (USA). She is a little stray of about 8 weeks old that we found and took in to protect her from neighborhood cats who were attacking her. Unfortunately, I cannot take her with me when I return home next week as she is too young for her rabies vaccination, so she needs to stay in Cyprus a bit longer. I am 12 years old and I have to get back to school at the end of August. Is there any kind person who is flying to New York or Boston in late September, and would be willing to let her come with you as hand/excess baggage? We would pay all her expenses and meet you at the airport - and we could probably also make a small contribution to your airfare. If you are able to help please call my grandmother (Rosie Collings) on Protected content . She lives here in Pissouri.
My family are helping with some of her travel expenses, and I am extremely grateful to Paphiakos Animal Welfare who have been very helpful, and will be looking after her and handling her travel arrangements when I leave. However, I still need to raise quite a lot of money. If you are able to help out with this, please go to my appeal on GoFundMe: Protected content
Thank you very much to anyone who can help me and Poppy.

Limassol Forum

Our Global Partners