Join now

WearFair exhibition looks for volunteers (Linz)

Hi expats from Linz!

I believe you are all aware of our unethical and unfair economic system and therefore I'd like to promote one of the main exhibitions in Austria, which offers fair clothes, mobility, nutrition, lifestyle, ethical investments and tourism.

As this is a major event with more than Protected content we are still looking for volunteers. I have found that helping others is one of the best ways of getting in contact with people - and here you are even rewarded for it: Everyone who helps around Protected content from 1.-6. Oct. will get
- 30€ voucher (after 6 hours)
- free entrance for all 3 days
- free entrance for the evening concert on Oct. 4th
- free food and drinks during the working time

Even if you are not interested in volunteering I'd be happy to see you there! Please contact me for meeting up at the exhibition (I'll be there on saturday) or Stefan Robbrecht-Roller if you are interested in volunteering:

Protected content
Protected content Protected content

Here is more info about the exhibition:
We are pleased to invite you this year for the seventh time to "Wear Fair & more", the exhibition for fashion and sustainable lifestyle in the tobacco factory Linz! The "green" fashion and life style community from Austria, Germany and beyond is back at one of the most prestigious fairs in Europe in this field:
On Protected content meters in the unique ambience of Linz

In the Tobacco Factory more than Protected content will present their newest collection in fashion, mobility, nutrition, lifestyle, ethical investments and tourism. You may also be very curious about the general program: Whether for interested visitors or for trade visitors - we have prepared a lot for you!

Protected content

See you there!
Jürgen

Linz Forum