Join now

Apartment available in Lapa (Lisbon)

Hi everyone,
I am moving out of the country, and the appartment I live will be available in november (belongs to a friend). IIt's a 70m2 duplex studio with a separate room and office, and another room in a raised platform above the living room. Comes with a balcony with a really nice view over Lisbon and the Estrela Cathederal, perfect for dinner with friends or a nice breakfast; a hammock for resting and reading a book, facing the view, next to the fireplace; a vertical fireplace for those chilled winter evenings with a glass of wine; and its so quiet that you wont know that youre in the center of the city.

It has 2 double beds and a double sofa bed, so you can have your whole family over for holidays. Its perfect for a couple or for two good friends, or to have your own office at home if you're a freelancer like me.

Its located a few minutes away from the amazing Jardim da Estrela park, and 10 minutes away from the yellow metro line. There's plenty of transports around, including the famous 28 yellow tram one block away.Check some pictures in

Protected content

If you are interested send an email to Ricardo Freixial: Protected content

Lisbon Forum