Join now

Apt. / Room in Graca with Castelo/Tejo view torent (Lisbon)

Due to my frequent travel activities i rent temporarily my apartment in Graca with great View to Castelo and Tejo for Protected content per month, Protected content per week to be negotiated depending on rental time. See my profile for fotos. On one of the seven hills of Lisbon you will find the charming district of 'Graca' directly above Alfama and the Castelo Sao Jorge. During the morning you can see the blue sky, if you have luck, a cruise ship will go by. Protected content to 'Miradouro da Nossa Senhora do Monte' with a breathtaking view of Lisbon with a sunset, Cafe do Monte 50 m. Protected content to the stop for the tram 28, Protected content to all shops, Protected content to 'Miradouro da Graca'. Protected content to flea market 'Feira da Ladra'. About 70 sq m² rooms in an old construction, ideal for couples, peaceful side streets in the middle of Graca, furnished with Portuguese antiques from the 60s and 70s. Good parking options. Renovated in 04/2008, 1x double bed, 1 guest room, varanda with windows, completely to open for sunbathing or closed during the night with candles and a view of the illuminated Castelo and Lisbon, also see Protected content . send an email to Protected content , Protected content , Protected content

Lisbon Forum