Back office Assistant - International Project (Lisbon)
Are you passionate about the travel sector and looking for an opportunity in an international project within a multicultural team?
Are you native or fluent (C1/C2 level) in one of these languages: French, German or Dutch?
Have you outstanding communicational, organizational and multitasking skills?
We are looking for YOU!
Our international client manages a notorious website of deals and coupons for travelling, restaurants, shopping and more. We are now searching for enthusiastic professionals who will provide support for the travelling deals, meaning you will be responsible for the information flow. Your mission will involve:
- Data analysis, data management and reporting;
- Give support to the sales force;
- Give support to our client suppliers by answering to their questions and registering change requests.
- High School Degree (minimum);
- Native or fluent (C1/C2 level) in French, German or Dutch;
- Fluent in English (B1 level);
- Ability to communicate efficiently;
- Costumer focused and detail oriented;
- Good knowledge in IT tools.
What is waiting for YOU:
- Multicultural and fast paced environment;
- Professional training (initial and on-going);
- Employee discounts and benefits with our partners (health, telecommunications, education, sports, leisure, and many more).
Our location: Center of Lisbon.
With an ambitious growth policy and physically present in more than ten countries, REDITUS is one of the largest Portuguese companies in information technology and outsourcing services. Our mission is to provide our Clients with the best services and solutions, with an end-to-end approach.
We are constantly in search of talented professionals with experience in various fields of activity, who share our passion for providing exceptional customer service!
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply and join our team!
Send us your application to Protected content with your CV and the reference (subject): REF_558. Please let us know where you found this job offer.