The company is one of the world's biggest providers of costumer experience, back office, technical support and sales solutions to multinational companies.
The company offers an international, young and dynamic working environment with possibilities of growth.
As a supervisor you will lead a group of approximately 15 Customer Service Representatives, you will organize their workload and monitor the team performance. You will be responsible for this team’s success and continuous improvement assuring the accomplishment of the internal objectives. You will motivate, train and manage them on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the team’s development, monitoring and evaluation;
- Motivating the team;
- Managing the team daily, according to internal policies;
- Ensuring the accomplishment of the Key Performance Indicators;
- Developing action plans for continuous improvement.
We are looking for a person with the following skills:
- Native level of spoken and written Swedish, German or Danish
- Fluent in English
- Contact Center experience is a plus;
- Good working knowledge of computers, MS Office and common internet applications;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
-Accommodation (+ expenses)
-Airport pick-up and relocation support
-Refund of your initial flight
-Free sports courses (e.g surfing)