HR Profiler is recruiting for an important multinational company:
Protected content Application Clerk(m/f) fluent in German
• Posts line item payments and adjustments to patient accounts within 24 hours of receipt in business office according to established office guidelines.
• Sorts lock box receipts and post accordingly to patient accounts.
• Analyzes any credit accounts to determine if a refund should be processed. Processes any necessary refunds.
• Balances receipts, reconciles daily work batches, and prepares audit trail.
• Prepares deposits for bank.
• Maintains all checks and EOBs together by deposit date to ensure batch integrity.
• Identifies on primary payment (EOB) when a secondary payor is present and refers accordingly.
• Scans explanation of benefits for incorrect and/or inconsistencies in reimbursement.
• Maintains confidentiality in regards to patient account status and the financial affairs of clinic/corporation.
• Identifies consistent fee schedule allowable differences and communicates upline for updating.
• Communicates payor trends to supervisor.
• Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, as well as initiative and proactiveness;
• Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
• Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation, with self determination and willing to learn;
• Fluent in English and German (mandatory),
You will be integrated in an international, young and dynamic team with income and benefits compatible with function and politics in use in our client.
Please send us your detailed c.v. to m. Protected content if you consider to have the required knowledge.