Join now

Eurovision Party Lisbon

Dear friends,
my Name is Kristian Rodic and i am the Public relations for the Bar Fieis aos Copos in Bairro Alto which belongs to the group of Fieis one of the most known Bars in Lisbon.
Well i also used to work for the Eurovision Song Contest ( for you who maybe dont know exactly what it is its the biggest, oldest and most viewed Musicfestival in Europe.
I presented the aftershow parties back in Protected content Serbia / Belgrade.
Since i moved to Portugal (by accident) i dont really have the time to go from Eurovision to Eurovision especially since the economy crises and the payment is getting worse and worse.
So i decided to do my own Eurovision Party here in Lisbon after the success which i had last year already.
I think Internation is a great forum for this because here are a lot of different nations and that what eurovision is about, bringing music and people together from different nations and cultures!
My party will be at 14th of may ( saturday) exactly the time when the Eurovision Final starts it will be in the Disco Fieis Bar do Rio in Cais do Sodre.
I managed to make a open Bar during the 3,5 hours of Eurovision and a great big Buffett from a nice restaurant in Bairro Alto called Stravaganzza!
The Eurovision we gonna watch all together then Live with food and drinks all of this its gonna be 20Euros

It would be a pleasure for me to welcome you that day and to have as much countries as possible!

If you are interested and want to join please just write me a msg i will explain all the details!

I wish you all a great wednesday and hopefully will meet you soon!

sincerely
Kristian

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners