Join now

Fancy trying some Hot Yoga in Lisbon?

Hello,

I'm a newbie to Lisbon so thought I'd say hello on Internations!

I'm bringing a Hot Yoga concept here from London called Hotpod Yoga and so I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in coming and trying it out?

Hotpod was developed as the first portable hot yoga studio. We provide hot Vinyasa Yoga classes in our very own inflatable, heated studios – an intensive and balanced physical workout, restoring calm and clarity to the mind in our soothing, cocoon-like pods. 37°c heat warms the muscles and aids flexibility as well as making the heart work harder.

We started working with corporate clients - bringing hot yoga into their offices (LinkedIn, Coca Cola, J.P. Morgan) and now offer classes to the public as well as working with professional athletes like England Rugby.

We're currently looking for a permanent studio space in Lisbon or Cascais - but are hosting a series of pop-ups around town.

If you'd like to come try it out - get in touch. Classes are open to all levels. You can find out more info and book a spot on Protected content or follow us on facebook (hotpodyogalisboa).

There's even a 50% Off code for InterNations members: INTERNATIONS

Hope to meet some of you soon!
Lucy x

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners