Finantial Assistant (m/f) - Junior (Lisbon)
Are you looking for a new challenge? Convince us of your skills and join our team!
Develop yourself further with our company!
Due to our successful growth we are looking for:
Finantial Assistant (m/f)
Your main tasks:
• Maintain current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures as well as current accounting standards;
• Monitor and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial activities that have impact in the numbers of the organization;
• Creating and monitor internal company processes;
• Prepare business activity reports, projects P&L and other regular reports;
• Oversee monthly, quarterly and year-end financial closing reporting processes;
• Develop and maintain relationships with auditors and other relevant entities/suppliers;
• Travels approvals and booking, travel expenses control, events organization and other admin tasks;
• Customers invoicing;
• Suppliers invoices control and payment;
• Point of contact between HQ and HR Department;
• POs _ share point – uploading & register into the PO tracker.
Our profile of preference:
• Academic degree in financial area;
• 1 year of experience in accountancy field;
• Proficient in English (mandatory) and good level of German (preferable);
• Very good Ms Office (Excel) knowledge;
• Time management;
• Communication skills;
• Results driven;
• Pro Active, reliable, and excellent team player.
What we offer:
• Full time position;
• Possibility to participate in a growing project;
• Good career prospects in a company which rewards employees with commitment and passion;
• Work place: Tagus Park.
If you are looking for a new challenge in an international environment, please send your updated CV in English to: Protected content with the REF: FAJ_IN