Join now

Free 30 minute discovery meeting about your biz (Lisbon)

Hello InterNations members,

Are you thinking of starting your own business or are you a new entrepreneur? Are you looking to release mindset blocks that are preventing you from advancing your business? Do you have a practical business roadmap outlining your next steps? Are you looking to step out of your comfort zone to expand? Are you looking for inspiration and support?

I am an experienced entrepreneur based in Lisbon and I started City Calm, a wellness company geared at encouraging entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs to use mindfulness as a support tool on their journey. We provide workshops, courses and retreats on self-confidence, time management, goal setting, mindset blocks and communication.

I am offering a free 30-minute discovery meeting where I would learn about your business and discuss your business challenges and see if we can help!

Please do not hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to chatting with you about your business ideas!

Please do not hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to chatting with you about your business ides!

Cheryl
Protected content

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners