Gaming Support Agent (German) - URGENT (Lisbon)
Gaming Support Agent (German) - URGENT
Do you enjoy video games? Would you like to work in an industry that has grown steadily for the last years and is predicted to continue to do so in the future? Would you like to have an international experience to enrich yourself and your CV? If your answer is yes, have a look at the job offer below!
To work in Lisbon, Portugal, our costumer is looking for a Gaming Support Agent fluent in German to manage the incoming phone enquiries. The main daily activities will be: To receive and place telephone calls; and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. To perform data entry and use software programs. Research skills are required to troubleshoot customer problems.
• Graduates of High School (preferable: College, University)
• Native or fluent GERMAN speakers
• Fluent English (Proficiency level)
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Ease of use of Windows, MS Office Suite, Skype, IOS, Windows Media Player, Windows Messenger, Apple Products, X-Box
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong team spirit
• Passionate about customer services
• (desirable) with experience at least 3 months in similar position (technical support & customer service)
• Strives towards customer retention and loyalty, fully supporting the customer to achieve a successful outcome to his/her enquiry.
• Follows standard diagnostic procedures with an emphasis on handling the most frequently asked questions as effectively as possible, recognizing more complex problems and escalating accordingly
• Provides basic to moderately complex support to all customers on the client’s products, systems, peripherals and software, in some cases, using communication skills to direct customers to third parties or other locations for further support.
• Logs calls from customers into the customer relationship database and follow escalation procedures to resolve problems.
• Tracks and follows cases to ensure that they closed in an efficient and timely manner.
• Provides and maintain strong, professional relationship with all of the client’s customers and show empathy for our customers at all times.
• Follows Contact Centre procedures and ensure availability to take calls, adopting the call handling procedure and code guidelines.
• Provides feedback on a daily basis to the Team and ACMs on new/emerging issues that have identified and work to proactively highlight areas that need to be improved.
• Be positive and proactive and have a desire for positive improvement in quality.
• Takes on board feedback and adapt skills accordingly.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Competitive salary, allowing for a good quality of life consisting of fixed salary + food allowance + productivity prizes
- Real opportunities for career growth
- Good multicultural work environment
- Good office conditions in a new building, conveniently served by public transportation and with all sort of shops and services in the vicinity
- Accommodation provided free of charge for 1 month
- Airline ticket refund
To apply to this position, forward your CV in English to Protected content