Join now

HOUSE ON THE LAKE - CENTRAL PORTUGAL - GOLDEN VISA (Lisbon)

Ola dear members,

Please take a look to this presentation...it ll take less than 2min.
Protected content

If you are looking to invest in Portugal, this area, is the new El Dorado for adventure tourism, and cultural tourism.

Or...Do you want to get the easiest €15.000 in a single shot? Help me finding a buyer and you will have them.

I m selling this property I own, consisting in:

* a brand new house, built with rustic style, made from scratch, never lived in, two floors, 100mt from the water, river;
* 2 terrain around the house, with approximately, 6ha, all together.

This place is surrounded by oak trees, and other autoctone vegetation, with three rivers along the land, all connected.

It is ready to be registered, and the future owner can choose what type of furniture, kitchen style will want inside, since the house is brand new.

Take a look to this new promotional VIDEO. You ll get a better idea from the property and its potential:

Protected content

If you are looking for a hidden paradise, fresh air, natural environment, peace and adventure outdoor activities, or even, using it to start a business in the tourism sector, or corporate motivational events/retreat, this is what you are looking for.

Feel free to contact me through these contacts to get the price, photos, and more details:

Email - Protected content
Phone - Protected content
Skype - rupu-pehuen

Miguel MS Gouveia

Lisbon Forum