We are currently looking for a relocation consultant to help and accompany expatriates throughout their move to Portugal. Please see Job description.
• Coordination of all phases of International mobility for expatriates, delivery of services according to the different packages. Communication with the Corporate client.
• Accompany the client throughout the whole Relocation process by providing information about Lisbon and its areas
• Person with International experience (by working in International environments or by being an expat)
• Person extremely client services oriented.
• Person with high english level able to communicate by writing and speaking with the clients, with extensive knowledge of the city of Lisbon and its surroundings and enough knowledge about the real estate market in the city.
• Person who is comfortable communicating with high profile management, directors and with good negotiation skills
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
• High level of english spoken and writing, other languages will be valued
• Drivers licence in force
• Being born in Lisbon or lving in Lisbon for at least 5 years
• Higher education its valued
• Knowledge of office package (Word, Excel, power point)
• 2 years experience in client services
Basic Knowledge of the real estate market in Lisbon.
• Innovation and creative thinking
• Client oriented
• Team work oriented with decision making capabilities
• Good communication skills
• Efficient time management
• Accompany the client during the home finding/ school finding process
• Organization of the itineraries for the visits by communicating with all real estate agencies available in the city until a good number of properties with the characteristics that the client is looking for are found
• Negotiation with the landlords with the lease, and assistance in the lease signning
• Assistance with the payments for securing a house
• Inspection of the house and check in report
• Assistance in visiting schools and with the enrollment process
• Communication with the expat and Corporate client trhough email and telephone during the whole process
• Be the ears and eyes of the expatriate and its familty when in Lisbon, the idea is to make them feel as comfortable as posible since the very beggining to ease the adaptation process in the new destination.
• Capability to negotiate with providers of complementary services to make the process a Protected content .
to Start immediately company offers full time contrat + comissions.
Do you think you will be the right fit for our company? please email your CV and a letter of presentation explaining why you think this opportunity is meant for you at: rossana. Protected content