Join now

If you shop online, you have to try this! (Lisbon)

Views

Dear All,

I'm currently working as a consulting on a partner program for a internet shopping portal and have found this amazing way to get cash back on all my online purchases, and I wanted to share this with you. 

As an example, I have listed just a few of the shop’s I have used myself over the last couple of months, just to let you have an idea on what type of stores there is available and what kind of cash back we are talking about:
1.) $1, Protected content % on all your purchases through Expedia*

2.) 10,2% on all your hotel accommodation purchased through hotels.com*

3.) 37% on all Skype credits*

4.) 9,5% on all purchases done in the online Apple Store*

5.) 9,5% on all purchases done in ITunes*

6.) 11% on all purchases done at Nike online store*

* A paid subscription package is required to get the above indicated values as cash back. As a “Free User” the value is less 5 to 7% depending on the membership.

If interested, you simply sign up using this link:  Protected content
Here you register to get access to the shopping portal. It is free and no strings attached! 
You will receive a verification mail with a link and just follow the steps as in the mail. 

You are now a “Free User” of the portal and can use the shopping and entertainment part of the portal. With the entertainment you have access to more than 18 million songs, over 44,000 radio stations from all over the world and more than 40,000 computer games.

If you shop Online on a regular basis, buying i.e. your airline tickets, car rental, hotel, electronics etc. it might be worth for you to consider one of the membership, as the cash back get’s bigger and the monthly fee would very fast be paid back based on your overall online purchases.

If you want to hear about the other 2 membership options (Smart Shopper or the VIP Package) or would like more general information about this global shopping portal and it's benefits, please contact me directly on mail: Protected content and I be more than happy to help. 

All the best
Morten Rank Levison

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners