Intl Business Development Analyst in Lisbon
LatinDV is a company focused on establishing and empowering innovative, digital ventures in Portuguese and Spanish-speaking markets, with a strong focus on Latin America.
All our projects are successfully established in other markets around the world and are adaptable to customers all over the Portuguese and Spanish-speaking world.
To grow our small team, we are looking to welcome you to join our Lisbon office at the beta-i hub in Saldanha.
As an International Business Development Analyst, you will often act as a first point of contact with people from both, inside and outside the organization.
What you will do:
- Understand project objectives, complex projects spanning operations, pilot studies, research and development, and new product innovation
- Identify opportunities, negotiate commercial terms, partnerships and contracts, manage costs and define milestones, and goals
- Implement and drive measures together with stakeholders to leverage opportunities to improve the project performance and key performance indicators
- Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling, reporting, presentation and reconciliation of projects
- Maintain compliance and ensure data integrity among stakeholders, project partners, and clients
- Influence team to take positive action and accountability for the assigned work
- Great attention to detail, with excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative, critical thinking, and problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- B.A. or B.S.
- Experience working or studying abroad
- Experience project managing complex, cross-functional projects and managing all work streams against strict deadlines
- Experience in the online or digital media industry
- Experience in the entertainment or games industry
- M.B.A., M.A., M.S., M.P.P., M.P.H., M.H.A.
To apply please send a copy of your CV in English and in PDF format to Protected content