Join now

Just looking for a new job opportunity! (Lisbon)

Hello Everybody!
I've recently join this site and i´m posting here because I believe that’s a great opportunity to meet open minded people, to practice my language skills and to get help finding a new and challenging job or business in the World, preferably in areas related to the Environment, Eco-Tourism, Sustainable Agriculture and Forestry, Alternative and Renewable Energy Solutions, Sustainability, Sustainable Construction and Bioclimatic Architecture, BREEM System, Safety and Quality.

As you might know, currently Portugal is facing some unemployment problems and getting a job is becoming harder and harder each month, so I’m actively looking for that new job, in or outside Portugal, who knows…maybe i will find it in your own home town…

I’m an Environmental Engineer, post graduate in Strategic Management of Quality, and also in Health and Safety, and I´ve worked as a Environmental Manager, Quality and Safety technician manager, as a Client Manager, as a trainer and internal auditor (Global Reporting Initiative, ISO Protected content , Protected content OHSAS Protected content different fields such as Construction, Transport, Road Safety or in Certification Bodies here in Portugal. My cv is available on request (in pt, fr, or en), so If you are interested in my profile, please be free to contact me ( Protected content ).

I consider myself a proactive person and I think I can do different things (or learn how to do things) in different areas.

I´m also interested in hear from you some constructive comments, critics and advices that you can give me to help me out find a new and challenging job in our wonderful world.

Thank you for your interest,
And hope to hear from you soon!
Best regards e Obrigado =)