Join now

Lisboa Internations Events/Get-togethers (Lisbon)

Dear Fellow Lisboa e Portugal Internations Members,

Jose & I would like to hear from you on what type of “events” you like and what you would like to see at an InterNations get-together / event. Constructive feedback and ideas would be best.

And, of course, how you and/or your firm could contribute in creating fun, value added, engaging and original get-togethers / events.

Jose & I will look forward to reading your responses and also discussing them with you in person at our next event.

Fondest regards to you all

Chris Warman & Jose Matos

P.S. For all our dear members in the Algarve & Porto (& areas in between) who want to come to the Lisboa G.T´s & can´t as the distance is too great. We thank you for your support & patience, Rome was not built in a day & Internations is no exception to this rule.

Jose & I are working with Internations headquarters Munich to put into place alternative events in the Algarve & Porto in the very near future. Which we will be pleased to post shortly.

InterNations has grown significantly since our launch at the end of Protected content , becoming the leading platform for expatriates and global minds worldwide. We now have over 100,000 members in more than Protected content . Thanks to you, we have monthly events in over Protected content all around the globe and every month more and more cities keep joining in. We are ALL going from strength to strength together!

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners