Join now

Lisbon Get-Together Tuesday 28th October! Numbers are hotting up! Don´t miss this one!

Hi Everybody!

I hope you are all enjoying the weekend and that life is treating you good? Just a brief reminder of next weeks get-together evening in Lisbon on Tuesday 28th October. It will be held at fellow member Charlie´s Japa Japanese Restaurant & Lounge Bar which is located inside The Bull Ring. Japa is in my opinion the coolest Japanese restaurant with food I have yet to find to be matched in Lisbon. Confirmed numbers are hotting up. So if you haven´t yet R.S.P.V.´d please do so.

The evening will consist of two option parts.

PART ONE Drinks from 7pm until 9pm. Japa has kindly offered a 10% discount on all beverages to all Internations members.

PART TWO Dinner 9pm. A mouth watering Internations Japanese set menu which has been specially put together at a reduced price.

We will have The News Portugal Newspaper taking photos & writing up on the evening which will be published in there next edition on Friday 31st October.

For any of you Brits out there, we will have the pleasure of Mark Crathorne´s company. Mark is The British Consulate of Portugal, so if you have any questions you have wanted to ask about what services are available from the F.C.O. but never got round to asking now is your chance! Just stick a large scotch in Mark´s hand & he´s all yours!

If you would like to bring along some friends who are not members yet this is not a problem. Just drop me/Jose a line or call me direct on Protected content so we can inform Japa on numbers etc.

That´s about it folks, apart from Jose, Charlie & I will look forward to seeing you all there! And most importantly having lots of fun on the evening! Don´t miss this one it´s gonna be a cracker!

Kindest regards

Chris & Jose

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners