Join now

Looking for a job in Lisbon

Hi everyone, i am recently come from Ukraine and looking for a job. I have more then 5 years experience in Internet technology. I'm universal editor: can edit photo, vector graphic, video, Android programm code (Eclipse, Android Studio), create edit and support sites on any CMS(Wordpress, Joomla, DLE, etc), search and analyse information, SEO and Social Media. work in custormer service, Help Desk, technical support. I was an
entrepreneur and have and wide range of experience in ifferent areas. I am Russian/Ukranian native speaker.I'm fluent in English(B2) and also have a bacis knowledge of German(A2), Spanish(A2) and Portuguese (A1) languages. i can do a variety of other work that may not require my professional skills. I am looking for job opportunity in International company or local I don't mind. To get quick tips who am I, just check my visual CV (portuguese version) here Protected content . Please
feel free to contact me on the details on my profile. By the way I would be to glad to all new friends as well, so don't hesitate to contact me ))