Join now

Looking for local friends in Lisbon: mostly Girls

Hi everyone,

My name is Rocio (don’t be deceived, it’s a girl’s name in Spanish :D), and I´ve been living in Lisbon for almost 2 years now. I’ve been working from home since the pandemic hit, so I stopped seeing many of the friends I had initially made at work and I was also out of the country for some months… So now that I’m back I would love to meet people and make some new friends, hopefully girls that wanna hang out, go to beach, have a drink or a cup of coffee, or do any fun/cool things around Lisbon.
It’d be great to have a small group of people to hang out, share time and laughs, and do activities together. So if you’re interested, just reply or send me a message so we can meet up for a beer or a coffee some time and get to know each other! :)

As for me, I’m 30 years old, born in Argentina but grew up in south Florida in the USA, and moved to Lisbon for work at the end of Protected content . I enjoy the beautiful weather in Lisbon, going to the beach and spending time outside! I also love sitting down at caffes or bars, as well as listening to music or dancing. I’m pretty easygoing and flexible, so I’m open to any new adventures, especially when it comes to sightseeing and discovering new places and cultures. I speak Spanish, English, and some French. I don´t speak much Portuguese but I try ;) and would love to meet some Portuguese-speaking people to learn the language properly :)

So girls, as I said, if you feel like hanging out some time just send me a message or reply here and we’ll arrange a meet up :)

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Rocio

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners