Join now

MAGIC NIGHT IN CASCAIS...on the 11th/September (Lisbon)

Cascais is on........LIGHTS (Go to the wall of THE REJUVENILE GROUP/CLUB)

Taking the official description let me tell you a bit about this magical urban adventure:
LUMINA Light Festival 4th Edition, is held in Cascais from September 11 to 13th Protected content , embracing artworks from several countries spread along the Path of Light (Percurso da Luz), providing moments of discovery, magic and thrill to the audience.

Embracing the theme of the four seasons of the year, LUMINA arrives at Protected content than ever. This year, the visitors are gifted with a surprising circuit distributed by four paths in sequence, corresponding to the four seasons. An unmissable constellation of urban interventions including dynamic multimedia installations, monumental video projections, interactive sculptures and participatory artworks. The circuit passes through meticulously chosen spaces to be lived in family and among friends.
So you see....you just can´t miss this program with our dear rejuvenile friends and new ones too. i would also suggest that we could eat afterwards, or, during the show...picnicking at your own will. I would go for the first one, but...it is up to you guys. This time, NO RESERVATIONS!;-)
It will be FUN and MAGIC! It is guaranteed!;-)
And we could do our own contest...between ourselves to find out who took the the most original shots afterwards...at the dinning table.
Of course I will have something to propose to go dinner...to the survivors.;-)
With my best regards,
Miguel SG
(Your THE REJUVENILE CLUB consul)

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners