Join now

New member introduction. (Lisbon)

Views

Good morning All.

I thought it time to say Ola and introduce myself.

I am Phil and my partner is Sarah. We moved to Portugal in early Protected content for most of that time we have been busy putting together a small tourist accommodation venture in the south of the Alentejo very near to Zambujeira do Mar. We have done all of the work ourselves and this includes all of the building trades on an old barn for group facilities and landscaping an old neglected paddock into something that now looks more like a garden.

The bulk of the major works are now finished to the point where I can say that we have a fully functional framework for accepting guests and various 'canvases' ready for exploitation to make the garden a truly wonderful place for people to spend time.

In my former life my occupation involved me for in the management, support and maintenance of various Electro-mechanical devices in the business sector for major Japanese Corporations.

I would like to use these talents here in Portugal but in the rural area that we live, and my poor Portuguese language skills at the moment, they are almost redundant.

I look forwards to meeting and communicating with new people within the group with a view to learning and integrating better in our new life.

Anyway, that's enough for now.

Ola and Bom Dia.

Phil Austin.

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners