Join now

NEW YEAR´s EVE PARTY AT RIVIERA LUSITANA... (Lisbon)

Dear fellow members and friends...

Yes it seems I decided to go ahead with one more last event before the end of this year, and to provide you all the members who so kindly asked me to launch a New Year party, there you have it.

This is a joint venture with PEARL CASCAIS, which means, it´s their organization, their show.

And for that, I managed to negotiate a BONUS (€10 to each member of our Group) to reduce on top of all the options available, which are as follows:

§ Soirée "On the Dance Floor" Protected content with:

* Welcome drink with Champagne
* 2 drinks at your choice
* New Year supper at Protected content , with surprises

OR
§ Menu Réveillon Protected content with:

* Welcome drink with champagne
* Foie gras " Paul Bocuse " with Chef´s chutney
* Smoked organic salmon with fine herbs
* Prawns with Chef´s cocktail sauce
* Sautéed lobster tail
* Coffee Gourmand with macarons and Christmas tree log
* Glass of White wine and water
* New Year supper at Protected content , with surprises

At midnight we will watch the Town Hall Fireworks on the Cascais Riviera Bay with a privileged view from a surprise partner also from Marina de Cascais.

Both options starts at Protected content , and for our members, has a discount of €10 per person. You need to say you are from The Rejuvenile CLub Group. YEAH!;-)

So, as you can see, there´s also LIFE after Christmas in our community. And you will be able to DANCE DANCE DANCE...by the moonlight

For booking your table you need to contact Veronique through this number:

Reservations - Protected content
(you can also call me - Protected content

With my very best wishes, start to practice those dance floor moves and......book your table asap, NEW YEAR is around the corner,

Miguel MSG
(Your The Rejuvenile Club Group Consul)

Miguel MS Gouveia
Activity Host

Lisbon Forum

Our Global Partners